This hotel property was the first high-rise hotel constructed on the island over 40 years ago and was originally designed by Morris Lapidus. The property was developed as the Aruba Caribbean Resort in 1959 and converted to a Radisson in 1992. Extensive design and planning transformed the Radisson into a luxurious destination resort and spa unlike any other in Aruba. The resort consists of 358 totally renovated luxury rooms with marble baths, full service spa, three all new restaurant concepts, retail shops, and a new casino. A new 8,500 square foot ballroom, six meeting rooms and a business center have been added to complete the resort. The fourteen acre site has been completely re-landscaped with amenities, water features and zero entry pools that meander through all areas of the site and feature beautiful landscaping, paths, grounds and waterfalls.